ASERL on Twitter
- Our colleagues at @msu_libraries Mississippi State University are seeking strong candidates to serve as their next… https://t.co/ALhnzAaV1V
- Please help spread the word! Our colleagues @gsu_library seek candidates to serve as the inaugural Public Interest… https://t.co/70JPxRryT3
- Our colleagues at the University of Alabama Libraries @GorgasLib are seeking an Instructional Design Librarian. T… https://t.co/TBQCoUcar5
- Library Copyright Alliance endorses the reply comments filed by higher education leadership as expressed by joint c… https://t.co/NK8ogWnPHr
- ASERL + @gwlalibraries file joint rebuttal to US Copyright Office study of Sovereign Immunity. See https://t.co/o7ZIKFvTCj
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is among the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Copyright Office Hours: A service by ASERL members, for ASERL members.
- Friday, November 20 at 3pm ET — LOGIN HERE
- Friday, December 11 at 3pm ET
Copyright questions from ASERL members may be submitted anonymously ahead of time.
NEWS! ASERL submits comments to US Copyright Office regarding Sovereign Immunity (Sept 2020). ASERL + GWLA file rebuttal comments with US Copyright Office (Oct 2020).? The rebuttal has been endorsed by the Library Copyright Alliance.
NEW:? ASERL Member Request for Peer Consultation.
Requests are collected weekly on Fridays and posted to the ASERL-Deans email list on Mondays for match-making.
ASERL Email List Updates:??See our List Registry
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals.? NOTE:? ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants.? See?http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/.??ASERL webinars are licensed under a?Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Library Accessibility Alliance webinar #4: Overview of E-Resource Assessment Process
December 1, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time / 1pm Central Time
How to Create Fundable Grant Proposals: ASERL Grantwriting Series
December 9, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Why Did I Leave the Profession?–The DEI Perspective
December 10, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Partnering with Black students to learn about their library and campus experiences
December 15, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Special Collections and Archives: Exploring Recently Funded IMLS Projects
December 16, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
An Introduction to Ubiquity’s new institutional repository platform, and existing OA publishing support
December 17, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to join the webinar.? For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.
NEWS: ASERL & BTAA form Library Accessibility Alliance. See the announcement.
ASERL’s 2019 Annual Report is now online.