During its April 15, 2019 conference call, the ASERL Board approved expanding the CRL Collection Analysis Pilot to the remainder of the ASERL Scholars Trust libraries.? This is an important point in the lifespan of Scholars Trust as a collaborative endeavor.? We will gain a greater understanding of the scope of serials holdings among all ASERL Scholars Trust libraries which will inform decisions about collection growth for both Scholars Trust and our participation in the Rosemont Shared Print Alliance.
- May 28 – Q&A webinar on records submission and the analysis process.
Date Time:? Tuesday, May 28, 2019 Webinar Recording
- June 12.? Proposed Scholars Trust Retention Model to be distributed for comment.
- JULY 1 – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PRINT SERIALS RECORDS.
- July/August –
- CRL reviews and validates bibliographic data against WorldCat and analyzes holdings data provided by libraries to ensure each library has enough data at bibliographic and holdings level to make allocation decisions. During this process, libraries may be asked to review preliminary reports (Checks Report) of their analyzed data to confirm the records have been interpreted appropriately.
- Scholars Trust Town Hall e-meeting, Date TBD
- August 30 Scholars Trust Retention Model finalized
- Late October